This experience was SO much better than birth #1. The worst part was when the first nurse of the day couldn't get a needle into my hand to draw blood. After digging around a while, she finally gave up. I thought I was going to throw up or pass out, but made it through. I was nervous I was going to have a hard time from there, but things went smoothly after that. Our little guy is so sweet and cuddly and seems to be adjusting well. Lauren Clay is a little concerned about me ("What happened to mommy? Mommy fell?") and she is very loving toward her brother. We are blessed and so thankful for the precious addition to our family!
Friday, November 2, 2007
welcome to our world
John Tyler has arrived! 7 pounds 15 ounces, 20 inches long (and growing by the minute I think because he eating like crazy!) He's awake right now and it is 1:20 AM. John is asleep next to me, and I'm trying hard to stay awake. I just realized that Ty has a dirty diaper, so i'm going to have to wake John up for some help. I am actually mobile already; they removed the IV and cath earlier and I got up to get ready for bed. It was not easy to move around, but it was bearable, and I know it will only get easier from here.
This experience was SO much better than birth #1. The worst part was when the first nurse of the day couldn't get a needle into my hand to draw blood. After digging around a while, she finally gave up. I thought I was going to throw up or pass out, but made it through. I was nervous I was going to have a hard time from there, but things went smoothly after that. Our little guy is so sweet and cuddly and seems to be adjusting well. Lauren Clay is a little concerned about me ("What happened to mommy? Mommy fell?") and she is very loving toward her brother. We are blessed and so thankful for the precious addition to our family!



This experience was SO much better than birth #1. The worst part was when the first nurse of the day couldn't get a needle into my hand to draw blood. After digging around a while, she finally gave up. I thought I was going to throw up or pass out, but made it through. I was nervous I was going to have a hard time from there, but things went smoothly after that. Our little guy is so sweet and cuddly and seems to be adjusting well. Lauren Clay is a little concerned about me ("What happened to mommy? Mommy fell?") and she is very loving toward her brother. We are blessed and so thankful for the precious addition to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment