October fourth brought two big firsts for the Sampsons. As we drove to the Georgetown football game, John sent a text message from a Tennessee golf course: "I JUST MADE A HOLE IN ONE!!!" He told me later that he doubted he'd ever make a hole in one, and he had multiple golfing buddies with him to witness it.
Back home a few hours later, Ty walked for his first series of unassisted steps. He walked nine steps from an ottoman to the kitchen table. Since that first series, he's done four or five steps at a time. Poppy Joe was able to witness some of his first steps later that evening, and we caught a few on video. I'll post them later, as well as pictures of the golf course.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, how exciting! You must be so proud of both your boys!
Check out our last post to see a first time activity that I am sooo "proud" of this week! ;)
Looking forward to seeing you Friday? k
Post a Comment