Wednesday, September 17, 2008

videos

Here's Lauren Clay talking to "Uncle Orange" (or was this Aunt Kathy?):

After the football games we have been pulling out a dance floor and disco ball and dancing. The kids love it. Here Lauren Clay is showing off her moves. I don't know where she learned them. When I ask, she tells me she learned them at school, but the teachers promise they do not do those sorts of things at the Baptist preschool!

(yes... the kids ARE dancing to karaoke. We had a DJ at this first game and he brought out a microphone after the game. Hilarious.)

2 comments:

Julie, Tim, and Peyton said...

I am cracking up! I love the dance moves. Thanks for sharing. And yes, as a former Baptist myself, I know she DID NOT learn those moves at the Baptist preschool. ha! She is a natural. Look out UK Pom Squad!

uhlsfam said...

oh my goodness - i am loving it! and hilarious that it was really someone singing - i am cracking up. seriously, i'm laughing out loud!!! that LC is just precious. so glad she is going to be part of my boys lives :-).