Okay... I've gotten totally distracted from the work I intended to do this quiet morning. Mentioning the first time I saw Lauren Clay wrapped in the frog towel (see blog entry below), I thought I'd look for that picture. As any mother would, I got all nostalgic and started looking through past pictures. I came across the ones below. Here Lauren Clay is the exact age as Ty is today (these were taken Sept 16, 2005.) She was a chunk by this age (actually, even though she was 2 lbs smaller than JohnTyler at birth, she was a pound larger than he was by the 2 month appointment!) Do they look alike as babies? As Lauren Clay would say, "I say no."
Here she is admiring her Aunt Kathy:


Lounging with Papaw Sampson. Somewhere I have a picture of Lauren Clay and Papaw (and Henry) all sitting in the Radio Flyer Papaw gave his great granddaughter. I'll post it later... I'm not going to allow myself to get lost in pictures again!

Here's that frog towel shot. She is only about 2 months old here:

2 comments:
I can't believe what a little chunk cutie LC was! I think they favor each other but have different looks also. I love JT's smile too....cutie pajamas and the towel is fabulous! So I assume from the picture that John is up for the marriage retreat? LOL! I am already behind on LOST, oh well...someday we will just have to buy the last 3 seasons or so.
Great pictures! I do love digital cameras but I hate that my pictures are on the computer rather than in albums. I really must print them off before I download them! Thanks for the recording the show for me -- I know my boys will appreciate that rather than reading something out loud. K
Post a Comment